Who is WINOista?
Twenty-something PR gal by day, wino by night.
An only child born into a wino family, vacations were to wineries instead of Disney World, and dinner convos were of Burgundy classifications instead of Barbies.
None of which I appreciated until I, myself, became a WINO!
What is WINOista’s Mission?
In short, to make wine more approachable.
In long, to expose fellow WINOs to winemaking regions they’ve never considered, grapes they’ve never heard of and to make learning about wine an entertaining and enjoyable experience!
Contact WINOistaWINOista (at) gmail.com
What's the Buzz?
- Holy Mackeral… My Favorite Saying is a Beer!
- Spoiled WINOista: Cakebread’s ’98 Vine Hill Ranch Cab.
- Back in the (Blogging) Saddle After an INSANE Fall!
- Double Dog Dare You!
- A Wine to Relax!
- Grown-Up Popsicles: Watermelon Margarita Edition
- If You Like Light Summer Whites, Try Gavi!
- Weeknight Fave: Teira Sauvignon Blanc
Archive for November, 2011
Sometimes you’ve just gotta indulge a little! And last Sunday was one of those days….